Read our most recent newsletter here: May 2023 Gem Lake News
Heritage Hall will be closed Monday, May 29th – Friday, June 2nd, Memorial Day week.
The office will return to normal hours Monday, June 5th.
Members of the City Council may be in the building to answer questions. If you are looking for permits and you cannot wait until I return, you can contact White Bear Township and they may be able to assist you with this. If you are able to wait, I will be ready to review any permits received during my absence.
If you need immediate assistance, please contact White Bear Township at 651-747-2750.
For after hours and weekend Public Works emergencies such as water main breaks, sewer line backups or other emergencies call 651-755-9828.
Acting City Clerk
- The City of Gem Lake now accepts credit/debit card payments for bills, permits and licenses! All card payments will be assessed a 3% processing fee.
- Wednesday, May 24, is our next recycling day. Remember to put your container out the night before.
- County Road E Corridor Action Plan: Community Workshop Series Fall 2022
- Click here for Workshop dates, meeting minutes, and information on the project.
- 2023 City of Gem Lake meeting schedule
- Guidelines for Gem Lake Meetings adopted 7 18 2017
- City of Gem Lake Workshop, Monday, June 12, 2023, 7:00 p.m. – CANCELED
- City of Gem Lake Planning Commission Meeting, Tuesday, June 13, 2023, 7:00 p.m.
- City of Gem Lake City Council Meeting, Tuesday, June 20, 2023, 7:00 p.m.